The heart is one of the most vital organs on the body which pumps out oxygen-rich blood to all parts of the body working 24*7. A heart failure occurs when the heart is unable to pump out blood like it usually does with blood and fluid getting accumulated in the lungs leading to congestive heart failure. Many parts of the body do not get enough oxygen-rich blood to work normally leading to symptoms of heart failure. If your heart symptoms suddenly get even worse it is best you seek emergency care.
Some of the symptoms that you may experience may be the following
• Fatigue, weakness or dizziness
• Heart palpitations
• Shortness of breath
• Swollen legs and ankles
• Sudden Weight gain
After a heart failure, it is pertinent that you take the necessary precautions that may not reoccur. Here are some tips that you can follow
• Make sure you make lifestyle changes first by adapting to a low sodium diet, have a proper exercise routine and quit smoking.
• Make sure you maintain weight and monitor symptoms.
• Take proper Medications and go for Pre-heart- transplant evaluation and care.
• Make sure you consult your doctor for CABG; LVAD which can improve blood flow to your heart and pump more blood.
• Consult Be Well for a heart valve repair or replacement which can improve the blood flow through the heart.
• Take palliative care to ease your symptoms during any stage of treatment
When will you know that you need medical attention?
Getting a heart attack once is enough to pose a huge risk of having another one. Heart failure can make even everyday activities quite exhausting, but by following your doctor’s advice of your doctor or health practitioner you can improve the symptoms of heart failure. It is vital that you stay in tune with your body and report any symptoms to the doctor immediately.
Some symptoms that you will experience are:
• Extreme fatigue and rapid heartbeat
• Chest pain which travels to one or both the arms
• Getting sweaty all over without exercising
• Shortness of breath
What you can do for a long-term outlook is to improve your heart health by adhering to your doctor’s treatment plan. Your ability to identify potential problems is important and know the difference in treatment outcomes between a man and a woman post a heart attack. Knowing all your risk factors will make your lifestyle better helping you to become a survivor for life.
Why choose us
At Be Well we offer a comprehensive and personalized care for heart Failure treatment designed to meet the needs of patients’ living with this condition. Your doctor will talk to you about your medical history and find out the cause of your heart failure helping to decide the best treatment for you. At Be Well we provide state of the art disease management interventions for a plethora of health conditions helping in the reduction of your frequency and duration of hospital visits by offering a thorough approach to diagnosis.